Inuvika is a Canadian company, incorporated in 2014, with reseller and managed service provider partners in over 40 countries. Our product is enterprise digital workspace software (virtual desktop). Built on Linux, with our resource containerization technology, our product allows data centers to run more efficiently, using less infrastructure capacity and lowering their carbon footprint. We have eliminated complexity for admin, provided a better end user experience and lowered the total cost of ownership by up to 50% when compared to the big players in the market.
Inuvika is looking for as many as six (6) individuals who look forward to the challenge of building a company and share our desire to keep bureaucracy limited, while enjoying a collegial work environment in a company that is working 100% remotely. In this senior role in a young company, you will need to enthusiastically embrace a challenge and be willing to roll up your sleeves to expand our footprint. You may have to perform tasks that go beyond those described here. We want you to help us build a company that you always wished that you could work for.
Your main goal will be to build and manage a channel, whether that is regional, for a country or if you have expertise in a certain vertical. Depending on the country you are in, you may even be starting from scratch to build the channel. You will be responsible for developing and managing the sales channel through resellers and managed service providers and, over the longer term, build a team to work with you. You will also have to manage any direct sales while you are building with the support of our sales engineers. You must have experience with virtualization software for this role. In particular, experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops or VMware Horizon Apps would be a great asset.
You must have a proven record of business development and an existing channel that you can call on so that you can hit the ground running. Inuvika provides support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing and Sales departments for you to leverage. In this role, you will be working very closely with the founders and C-Level executives, and will consolidate information gathered through your contacts to influence product development, as well as sales team decisions and initiatives.
- Provide a thoughtful sales plan for your channel, keeping in mind the restraints of a young company.
- Schedule and attend sales call demos with prospects in channel partner organizations. Inuvika sales engineers will participate in the sales calls to help qualify the opportunity if required.
- Respond to RFP’s.
- Develop formal quotes, written sales proposals or formal sales presentations addressing channel partner and end user business needs.
- Provide support throughout the proof of concept (POC) process.
- Develop and recommend marketing strategies.
- Provide information regarding the sales forecast and lead generation pipeline.
- Identify opportunities for Inuvika customer references and case studies.
- Provide product feedback to engineering to improve Inuvika product solutions.
- A seasoned communicator with strong verbal, written and presentation skills in a multi-lingual setting. As a global company, additional language skills would be a valuable addition to your skill set, but are not a prerequisite.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Finance.
- Experience with channel sales, target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape particularly in the virtualization space.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and how Inuvika virtualization solutions can help solve them.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas and developing new sales channels in existing and new markets.
- Track record of selling to customers in international markets.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of sales experience preferred. Ability to deliver required results with little supervision.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in virtualization software solutions required to sell Inuvika’s products and services. Strong knowledge of Citrix and/or VMware is a necessity.
- Experience working in various channel segments (public sector, education, health care, enterprise, etc.)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology or Business.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English is required while additional skills would also be of great value, but are not a prerequisite.
- If you are a recent Citrix employee, you must have completed any non-competition or non-solicitation covenants that you have in your employment agreement. However, we will hold the position for the right person(s) if such covenants are expiring by August 1, 2023
What We Offer
We offer competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses, a comprehensive benefits package and the possibility of stock options, so that you will participate in the success of the company that you are helping us to build. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture. We’ll give you the tools you need to succeed, so that you can grow and develop with us.
How to apply
To apply, please review our website. Then email your resume with a cover letter telling us why you would be a good fit for Inuvika. Briefly describe what you bring to the table that can put you in the best position to help us build quickly. Please send your resume to email@example.com