We are looking for a new team member who wants to play a significant role in the development of a young company. This is your chance to influence the future of remote working.
Inuvika is a Canadian company that is making strong inroads, worldwide, with customers in Healthcare, Education, Government, and enterprise. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to add to our existing team in the UK and Europe.
Inuvika OVD Enterprise allows IT departments to reduce costs. Secure, centralized delivery of Windows and Linux applications allows access to apps from any device. Our product is easy to implement, support, and manage.
The Pre-Sales Engineer will help accelerate the Inuvika brand and solution offerings throughout Europe primarily. The candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, and supporting our partners and customers, and ultimately reinforcing the company’s product strategy, positioning, and credentials in this market.
Preference will be given to individuals with an established network and a willingness to roll up their sleeves.
Strong presentation skills are required for this position and multi-lingual candidates will be given preference.
The ability to do presentations and communicate in French and English is required.
Location: UK, France, or Canada (home-based)
Reports to: Director of Technical Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand customer goals, strategies, and requirements and be able to communicate these effectively.
- Work with and advise Inuvika’s partners so that they can meet client requirements.
- Drive Proof of Concept initiatives and processes.
- Participate in the definition of client solutions and architectures.
- Assist with partner/client proposals and engage in client planning and solution.
- Work with the Inuvika sales team to build a roadmap for every project.
- Ensure technical deliverables meet partner/client expectations and budget.
- Own the proposed solution; oversee its delivery to complete projects within the desired timeframe.
- Run product demonstrations and training.
- Troubleshoot partner and customer issues during the POC phase and propose solutions.
- Interact with the R&D team to accurately report partner/customer issues.
- Manage critical account situations.
- Deploy and coordinate resources/initiatives to effectively achieve results through others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English.
- Understanding of the complete Microsoft suite.
- MS Active Directory / GPOs / RDS / LDAP
- DNS / LAN / WAN / TCP/IP / Security
- Linux system administration skills
- Infrastructure troubleshooting capabilities
- Storage (NAS), NFS, CIFS.
- Authentication Technologies (SAML, CAS)
- Knowledge or understanding of automation tools (Chef or others).
- Experience with Citrix technologies (Virtual Apps, Virtual Desktops) or VMware (vSphere, Horizon View) or similar technologies.
Related Work Experience:
Minimum of 5+ years service experience, with a strong component of hands-on experience in training, project management, and service-related activities, preferably leading teams, with an emphasis on introducing best practices for pre-sales.
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Needs to be capable of forging close working relationships with other members of the company, partners and customers. Our customers expect us to respond quickly and effectively. Being curious, speaking your mind, adapting quickly, and knowing what you want, are qualities we believe help people be successful. A solid understanding of competitive Citrix and VMware products would be a huge benefit.
Email your resume, and any other information you feel is relevant, to firstname.lastname@example.org