Inuvika is a global company with resellers and hosting partners in over 40 countries. We have development teams in Canada and France. Our product is an enterprise application virtualization software. Inuvika is looking for a full time, talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join the Product Development team. With many of our developers now working remotely, your location is not as important as it once was; however, preference will be given to applicants in the Greater Toronto Area or those near Caen. You will extend and enhance our product offerings in a collaborative team environment. You will handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end for your projects. You will also guide less experienced developers to achieve their goals, and help them to grow.
- Work within an Agile environment to prototype, design, implement, debug, integrate, and document product features.
- Participate in a variety of activities including ground-up development of new features, maintenance of existing features, cross-platform considerations, performance improvements, and solving customer issues.
- Write well-documented, secure, reliable, testable, and maintainable code for the enterprise market.
- Interact with the customer support team as needed to find technical solutions to customer issues using lnuvika products.
- Write and update user-facing documentation.
Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Must be very comfortable with Linux. The ability to work on multiple platforms including Windows, iOS, and Android is a bonus.
- Quick learner and keen to learn new tools, languages, and technologies.
- Being comfortable using GIT
- Excellent communication, team player. Must be able to communicate in English or French.
- Hold a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Five (5) or more years of professional experience.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks: Bootstrap, Materialize
- API design and development
- RESTful Services, experience with SOAP is a plus
- Server-side languages: PHP and Python
- Database technologies: MySQL
- Web server technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, etc.
- Frameworks and tools related to server-side language of choice such as Composer, pip, etc.
- Deployment and automation technologies: Ansible, Packer, Docker, Vagrant
- You are passionate about what you do and passionate about succeeding.
- You are accountable and can work remotely but at the same time, you have a professional attitude and ability to work in a collaborative, team-based environment using agile methodologies. You can plan your work, manage your time, and execute. You have experienced failure and learned from it.
- You are disciplined. Your code must be proven, reliable, scalable, well-documented, and maintainable.
- You are customer-centric. The success of our customers will drive our success. You are happy to help the support team solve customer issues in the field.
We are a close-knit, international team working in a young company. This is a chance to join the team early and contribute significantly to the product and company development.
Email your resume, and any other information you feel is relevant, to firstname.lastname@example.org